Join the Fanprime team
Does Fanprime sound like a company you would like to work for? Are you interested in the dynamic world of blockchain disruption, social media, streaming platforms, esport and entertainment industries? Are you an independent thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong interpersonal skills?
Then we want to hear from you!
Please submit your application to: email@example.com
Lead back-end developer
A fantastic position at the heart of fanprime’s platform that will give you the opportunity to work on the latest technologies. You will lead back-end projects & the management of the platform production. You will be supported by back end developers to fulfill your missions under the leadership of the CTO.
- Develop and ddd new features to the existing platform through Django and GraphQL,
- Participate to the application global development and ensure production management within AWS,
- Manage external APIs of social media, video & music streaming platforms,
- Take the challenge of performance optimisation,
- Participate to decision making about architecture all along the project.
15 people team, experienced managers.
- Master level education, e.g. computer science, programming or engineering discipline,
- At least 3 years relevant experience as an applied back-end developer,
- Proven track record of programming skills (i.e. Python / Django, GraphQL, CI/CD, AWS, Git).
- Exceptional problem-solving and structured thinking skills,
- Ability to work proactively with an energetic “can do” attitude and a developed “team spirit”,
- Familiar with Agile methods, especially SCRUM,
- Fluent in English.
- Permanent contract,
- Working place is Paris 20th district,
- Partial remote working in place,
- Swiss Life health insurance,
- Attractive remuneration with stock options according to the candidate profile.
Transversal role, working closely with the co-founders on the development & commercial roadmap of the company.
- Master’s degree in Business or Engineering from top-tier university.
- Second- or third-year student.
- A previous experience is a strong plus preferably in startup, digital or consulting.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative problem-solving and structured thinking skills.
- Ability to work proactively with an energetic “can do” attitude and a developed “team spirit”.
- Fluent in English.